Let us start with the realization that aging is natural. However, there are natural methods to prevent, slow down or reduce the intensity of aging. This article predominantly talks about the anti aging products available in the market with just a hovering on the natural methods.
Bad News First
• Aging is natural and anti aging products are artificial. Any attempt to defy nature will have its consequences.
• Chemicals are of course bad and the more we stay away from them, the better for us.
• Many of the products available in the market are expensive. Some of them are good, but some of them fail to justify the prohibitive cost they label.
• The effect of many of the products is not permanent. If you wanna stay young, you need to go for it again and again!
And Now For The Good News…
• There are anti aging products that are closer to nature and hence less expensive and more effective. A bit of research will get you there!
• Prevention is better than cure. There are some herbal products that will prevent toxins from setting in thereby slowing down the aging process, at least marginally.
• Safe anti aging products, if used properly with able guidance, are sure to turn on that glow on you. Remember, not all products are good, but not all products are bad either. Learn to choose or consult with an expert for him/her to do it for you!
And My Options, Please…
It is very difficult and is also not prudent to name specific product labels as the market is dynamic and also such a review may not be entirely accurate. It is best to do your research on specific products by checking about the credibility of the company that manufactures the product, whether it takes concerted efforts to use herbal products, the pricing of its products, proximity of its factories to urban/sewage areas (farther the better), its research facilities and patents etc.
There are some really good anti aging products, which are not-to-miss ones. They are called anti-oxidants and they literally delay the ‘rusting’ of your skin. Choose organic products for enhanced safety. You can even try out some of the chemical peels that weed out dead skin.
It is very important to maintain the pH balance (simply, the acid – base balance) and this is best done by Collagen. Think of collagen like an elastic. Sunscreen lotions and creams are a must have. Retinoids contain Vitamin A.
To complement your good looks thus attained, do not forget to flaunt your personalized fashion accessories as well.
Psst… A Few Tips
Look for the presence of Alpha Lipoic Acid in your anti aging products. This an agent that helps Vitamins A and E do their jobs. Another effective component is Methyl Sulphonyl Methane, which is a very effective agent for preserving skin health. A wonder supplement Resveratrol, is also very effective in anti aging.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to replace professional advice and should at best serve as general information or tips. You are urged to seek professional advice from practitioners in the field to help you further.
Another interesting source: simplyanti-aging.com
Providing tips, techniques and information about a variety of subjects included in the broad subject of anti-aging.